Our commitment to investing in top-of-the-line equipment is one of our distinguishing characteristics and separates us from the competition. Our high-quality machinery allows us to serve you and your project more safely and efficiently.
Our pride at Gaston Tree Debris Recycling is being one of the few companies that can mobilize at a moment’s notice. Whether you are a contractor who needs equipment for a large-scale grinding project or a homeowner looking to remove a pile of debris, you can trust GTDR’s equipment to get the job done right the first time – without delays or mistakes. The following is a snapshot of our equipment selection.
- 2 Morbark 1600 Tub Grinders
- 6 Morbark 6600 Horizontal Grinders
- 2 50/48 Whole Tree Chippers with Knucklesbooms
- 2 Morebark 4600 Horizontal grinder
- 2 Komtech Slow Speed Shredders
- 30 Pieces of Heavy Equipment
- 12 John Deere Excavators (including JD 210G/240G/250G/290G & 350G)
- 12 Wheel Loaders (including JD 644K with tilt buckets/624K/544K & compact wheel loaders)
- 2 Dozers
- 4 High-Volume Screens
- 2 Vermeer TR626 Wildcats
- 2 Powerscreen Starscreen
- Complementary Conveyors
- 24 Tractor Trailer Mulch Hauling Trucks with Walking Floors
- 14 Self-Loading Knuckleboom Trucks (50 C.Y Capacity)
- 2 Heavy Haul Transports
- 648H Skidder
- JD 437 Log Loader
- 643K Feller Buncher
To ensure the safety of you and the integrity of your property, Gaston’s team knowledgeably uses the correct equipment for your tree services. We safely scale your trees, use the appropriate rigs and saws, and expertly remove limbs so they do not injure anyone or your property.