Interested in working with GTDR? Check out our current openings below.
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page and a representative will be in touch.
We are opening a new yard in Tampa. Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug screen. High School diploma or equivalent GED required. Required to climb up and down ladders, be able to work at heights of 15 feet, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk. Being familiar with heavy equipment and able to communicate with the operators is essential. While performing the duties of this job, you will frequently work in all types of outside weather conditions, possibly being exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes and/or heavy dust. Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our company does “storm work” so if a hurricane comes through any of the surrounding areas (Florida, Georgia, NC/SC, Alabama) there may be travel required.
- Maintains current CDL license and medical certificate at all times. Provides the office with a current copy for files.
- Abides by all DOT requirements and guidelines at all times.
- Reviews Safety/Drug video prior to assignment and annually throughout employment.
- Reports to work as scheduled without excessive absences.
- Promptly submits to annual random drug or alcohol screen as requested.
- Ensures vehicle is in good working order by performing the DOT required checklist/walk around and promptly reports any mechanical problems to mechanic and supervisor. Provides documentation for office files each week.
- Keeps assigned truck clean and uncluttered.
- Maintains speed limit and weight load per DOT requirements and operates the vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers, supervisors, owners, and customers at all times.
- Fills out daily driver logs completely and turns in all receipts/tickets at the end of each day.
- Is available for out of town work as requested.
- If assigned to an out of town job and staying at a hotel, turns in all paperwork from hotel stay to office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.